For the month of June the Arizona Humane Society is offering $10 off its low-cost spay and neuter surgeries. This discount is available at both AHS public clinics as well as AHS mobile clinic.
Now through June 21 at AHS Mobile Clinic Heads in Mesa, 845 N. Dobson Road, check-in begins at 6:30 a.m. First-come, first-served basis; space is limited.
Or visit Marge Wright Low-Cost Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic, 1311 W. Hatcher Road in Phoenix, or Margaret McAllister Brock Veterinary Clinic, 1521 W. Dobbins Road in Phoenix.
The following requirements must be met for your pet to be spayed or neutered:
• Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in carriers.
• All pets must have fasted (no food) for 12 hours prior to surgery.
• All pets must be at least 2 months old, no older than 5 years and weigh at least 2 1/2 pounds. They are unable to accept dogs weighing more than 95 pounds.
• No more than two pets per household, unless vacancy allow.
• Pets will be able to go home the same day; pet owners should be prepared to pick up their pet at a designated time.
• Cash only: Cats are $40-$59 (based on gender), additional a fees may apply. Dogs are $62-$105 (based on gender and weight), additional fees may apply.
Visit www.azhumane.org for additional information.