Not sure what to watch this holiday season? Check out these seasonal favorites:
• Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights (2002). Directed by Seth Kearsley. Voiced by Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider and Jackie Sandler.
This 33-year-old ne'er-do-well Davey Stone finds himself in trouble with the law after skipping out on a restaurant bill. Sentenced to community service, Davey must find a way to clean up his act as Hanukkah approaches.
• A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965). Directed by Bill Melendez. Voiced by Peter Robbins, Kathy Steinberg, Christopher Shea and Tracy Stratford.
Good grief! Charlie Brown, frustrated by the blatant materialism plaguing Christmas, is tasked with directing the school's Christmas pageant.
• A Christmas Carol (2009). Directed by Robert Zemeckis. Voiced by Jim Carrey, Gary Oldman and Colin Firth.
Three ghosts visit Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas Eve. Will the greedy curmudgeon be moved to change his ways before it's too late?
• A Christmas Story (1983). Directed by Bob Clark. Starring Peter Billingsly, Melinda Dillon and Darren McGavin.
The fractured tale of Ralphie and his quest to get a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas in 1940s Hohman, Ind. "You'll shoot your eye out!"
• Elf (2003). Directed by John Favreau. Starring Will Ferrell, Edward Asner and Bob Newhart.
When Buddy the Elf learns he isn't really one of Santa's little helpers he sets off to find his birth father in the asphalt jungle of New York.
• Home Alone (1990). Directed by Chris Columbus. Starring Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern.
When the McCallister family forgets their youngest son while flying to France for the holidays, Kevin settles down for an excellent Christmas home alone. As two would-be criminals descend on his home, though, the boy steps up to give them something to remember him by - bruises, third-degree burns, etc.
• How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966). Directed by Chuck Jones and Ben Washam. Voiced by Boris Karloff.
The villainous Grinch tries to steal Christmas from the little Whos of Whoville.
• It's a Wonderful Life (1946). Directed by Frank Capra. Starring James Stewart, Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore and Henry Travers.
Amidst scandal, George Bailey wishes he was never born. An angel pulls some strings to show the man what his small town of Bedford Falls would look like had he never been there. Pathos ensues.
• The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993). Directed by Howard Selick. Voiced by Chris Sarandon and Catherine O'Hara.
Jack Skellington discovers a mysterious thing called "Christmas," and tries to bring the holiday to the quaint people of Halloween Town.
• The Polar Express (2004). Directed by Robert Zemeckis. Voiced by Tom Hanks, Chris Coppola and Michael Jeter.
A young boy who doubts the existence of Santa Claus finds himself on the Polar Express on Christmas Eve. The magical train whisks him and a handful of other children off to see St. Nick for themselves.
Josh Snyder is interning this semester for the Ahwatukee Foothills News. He is a senior at Arizona State University.