Mayor-elect Greg Stanton announced the members of his 24-person transition team. Karlene Keogh Parks and Paul Luna will lead his transition team until Stanton takes office on Jan. 3, 2012.
He also announced that Paul Blue will be the City Manager's Office representative on Mayor-elect Stanton's transition team, and will serve as Chief of Staff to Mayor Stanton following the inauguration.
The new members of the transition team are:
• James K. Ballinger - director, Phoenix Art Museum
• Rhonda Bannard - owner, Inspired Connections
• Andrew Cohn - Pacific Companies
• Susan Copeland - chair, Downtown Voices Coalition
• Angela Creedon - assistant vice president of public affairs at Arizona State University
• Bob Delgado - president and CEO, Hensley Beverage Co.
• Flo Eckstein - publisher, Jewish News of Greater Phoenix
• Linda Elliot - executive director, 1n10
• Silvana Salcido Esparza - owner, Barrio Café
• Nicole Goodwin - attorney, Quarles and Brady
• Josh Grabel - partner at Snell & Wilmer and chief counsel for the Arizona Contractor's Association
• Don Hamill - community activist
• Leezie Kim - attorney, formerly with Department of Homeland Security
• Joe Larios - Maryvale community activist
• Marie Levie - public affairs director, Torres Law Group
• Ann Malone - co-founder, Citizens for Phoenix
• Charles Mitchell - owner, All About People Inc.
• Darlene Newsom - CEO, UMOM
• Deborah Dillon - former city of Phoenix director of youth and education
• Benjamin Thomas - pastor, Tanner Chapel AME Church
• Greg Esser - associate director, ASU Desert Initiative