Running car fills Phoenix condos with carbon monoxide - East Valley Tribune: Health

Running car fills Phoenix condos with carbon monoxide

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:12 am

Four people have been taken to hospitals with carbon monoxide poisoning after a running car filled more than a dozen north Phoenix condominiums with fumes.

Phoenix Fire Department officials say they had to evacuate 18 condos in the development near Interstate 17 and 27th Avenue late Saturday. Besides the four people taken to hospitals for treatment, three others were evaluated but did not need additional treatment.

A car left running in the garage is blamed for the incident.

© 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

More about

More about

More about

  • Discuss

Facebook on Facebook

Twitter on Twitter

Google+ on Google+


Subscribe to via RSS

RSS Feeds

Your Az Jobs