Worker electrocuted on the job in Chandler - East Valley Tribune: Chandler

Worker electrocuted on the job in Chandler

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 2:30 pm

Authorities say a worker has died after being electrocuted in Chandler Friday night.

Chandler police spokesman Joseph Favazzo said the incident happened while the man was working on the power at a business near Arizona Avenue and Warner Road.

Favazzo said the man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police say the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was contacted, but has not yet responded.

According to Favazzo, police will conduct an investigation into the man's death.

Authorities said at this time, there is no indication this was anything other than a tragic accident.

More about

More about

More about

  • Discuss
Your Az Jobs